New strategy set for NWCU November 2014:
- To research, share and exchange information where appropriate with Police Forces and Partners in support of combating wildlife crime.
- To support Police Forces and Partner Agencies in criminal investigations where required.
- To identify Organised Crime Groups involved in wildlife crime through the information sharing process.
- To enhance cross-border work amongst Police Forces and Partners.
- To develop methods of working together between all agencies in reducing Wildlife Crime and enhancing conservation.
- To work in partnership with businesses involved with Wildlife issues to enhance public and private sector involvement in combating wildlife crime.